Rozhub Naturals Tulsi Powder - 100g
Rozhub Naturals Tulsi powder is used in making hair care products. It gives great nourishment and health to hair.
- Supports curb Skin Problems: Tulsi powder has anti-bacterial properties due to which it supports curbing skin problems such as acne, pimples, rashes, and almost all skin problems. This powder should be mixed with water and the paste should be applied to the affected areas to kill the bacteria lying over there.
- Lightens Scars: If you have scars and marks left by pimples and acne, then tulsi can help to solve this problem. Mix tulsi powder in gram flour and use this pack for your face once a week. This will slowly support reduce the scar marks on your face and give even skin tone.
- Prevents Inflammation: To cure inflammation, mix some tulsi powder, rose water, and sandalwood powder and make a paste with them. Apply this to the inflamed area and you’ll feel the cooling sensation soon. Your acne-prone skin may also be irritating; use this paste to get some relief.
- Soothe Itchy Scalp: If you want to soothe an itchy scalp, then mix tulsi powder and neem powder with some water and make a paste with them. Apply this to your scalp like a hair mask.
- Fights Dandruff, Dry Scalp, and Hair Fall: Dandruff and dry scalp are some of those major causes behind hair fall. Tulsi powder can be mixed with egg and some curry leaves powder and applied to the scalp like a hair mask. This will help in controlling dandruff and dry scalp and help in hair growth. You can also make tulsi hair oil and apply it to your scalp regularly. Mix some tulsi oil in some carrier oil and massage it well to your scalp gently.