Rozhub Naturals Tulsi Powder - 100g
Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum / Holy Basil) is a potent herb that has been used in India for thousands of years for colds, coughs, and the flu.According to Ayurveda, holy basil promotes purity and lightness in the body, cleansing the respiratory tract of toxins, and relieving digestive gas and bloating.
Tulsi is helpful to fight with air born infections, bacterial and cough and cold due to environmental changes. Tulsi (basil)promotes healthy and happy mood feeling. Apart from many above benefits, it is also used in making hair treatment products. It gives a great nourishment and health to hair.
- Supports curb Skin Problems : Tulsi powder has anti-bacterial properties due to which it support curbing skin problems such as acne, pimples, eczema, rashes, and almost all skin problems. This powder should be mixed with water and the paste should be applied to the affected areas to kill the bacteria lying over there.
- Lightens Scars : If you have scars and marks left by pimples and acne, then tulsi can help solving this problem. Mix tulsi powder in gram flour and use this pack for your face once a week. This will slowly support reduce the scar marks on your face and give even skin tone.
- Prevents Inflammation : To cure inflammation, mix some tulsi powder, rose water and sandalwood powder and make paste with them. Apply this to the inflamed area and you’ll feel the cooling sensation soon. Your acne prone skin may also be much irritating; use this paste to get some relief.
- Sooth Itchy Scalp : If you want to sooth itchy scalp, then mix tulsi powder and neem powder with some water and make paste with them. Apply this to your scalp like a hair mask.
- Fights Dandruff, Dry Scalp and Hair Fall : Dandruff and dry scalp are one of those major causes behind hair fall. Tulsi powder can be mixed with egg and some curry leaves powder and applied to scalp like a hair mask. This will help in controlling the dandruff and dry scalp and help in hair growth. You can also make tulsi hair oil and apply it to your scalp regularly. Mix some tulsi oil in some carrier oil and massage it well to your scalp gently.