Rozhub Naturals Mulethi (Licorice) Herbal Powder for Decoction- 100g
Mulethi powder is also known as “licorice powder” is a triple sifted micro fine powder made from premium quality herbs without any added chemicals. This amazing Mulethi face pack is not only used for lightening skin complexion, but also for a number of skin care issues like, it helps to get rid of scars, blemishes and marks while protecting against skin damaging radicals like UV rays. It is known to bring a natural glow to the face. Owing to its anti- oxidant and antimicrobial properties, it makes Mulethi powder edible which works an effective remedy for cough and cold and improves digestion.
Mulethi, also known as mulethi churna is one such classical ayurvedic remedy that has a centuries-long repute of being the ultimate grandma’s remedy for cough and sore throat.
This traditional herb exhibits manifold benefits and is extensively used in several folk remedies and classical ayurvedic formulations to treat respiratory problems, obesity, skin infection, liver disorders, gastric problem, hormonal regulation, general debility, joint pain and many more.
- 100% Safe And Pure Natural Mulethi Powder That Has No Side Effects And Is Suitable For All Hair And Skin Kinds.
- Mulethi Powder For Skin Helps Remove Impurities From Skin In An All-Natural Manner.
- Mulethi Powder For Hair Helps In Reducing The Excess Oil Secretions From The Scalp
- 100% Chemical Free Powder That Contains No Added Chemicals, Harsh Metals Or Any Other Added Synthetics.
- Mulethi Powder For Face And Body Caters To A Number Of Related Issues In A Natural Manner.
How To Use Mulethi For Sore Throat and Cough?
Home Remedies Of Mulethi
- In case of respiratory troubles, prepare a mulethi decoction or kadha by boiling a spoon of mulethi powder in water. Take this ayurvedic kadha several times a day to cure cough and cold.
- In case of sore throat, chew on the mulethi root, so as to allow the juice from the roots reach the throat and hence get relief from irritating throat and hoarse voice.
- For treating cough and cold in kids, mix a spoon of mulethi powder and a spoonful of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and make your kids take this sweet tincture twice a day for getting relief.
- For nasal and chest congestion, make an ayurvedic decoction by boiling a few pieces of mulethi powder, tulsi leaves, pudina leaves in water. Strain the mixture and drink the aqueous decoction by infusing it with a spoon of honey to open a blocked nose and reduce inflammation due to chest congestion.
In terms of hair care, organic licorice powder keeps any kind of scalp infections at bay, helps fight dandruff, reduces hair loss and in addition, works as a great stimulant for hair growth as well. Being micro fine and triple sifted it makes it easier to mix it in any recipe. Give it a try; add licorice to your skin and hair care routine and see the difference yourself.
How to Use:
Purpose- Hair Cleansing Mask
Directions for use
- Add 1 tbsp each of Mulethi Powder and Reetha powder, half tbsp each of amla powder and bhringraj powder in a bowl and mix it.
- Then, add 10 drops of Coconut oil and two and half tbsp of warm water in it, make a semi thick paste.
- Apply the paste on hair and keep it overnight.
- Wash your hair next morning under running water.
Purpose- Anti –Inflammatory face Mask
Directions for use
- Add 1 tbsp of Mulethi powder, 2 tbsp of mixed paste of yoghurt and milk and stir it.
- Add 5 drops of basil oil and mix it well before use
- Apply the pack on your face.
- Wash it off with running water after 20minutes.