Honey and Buttermilk Handmade Bathing Soap with Goodness of Shea Butter - 100gm
Buttermilk & Honey Soap is a moisturizing soap that does a lot more beyond just cleaning. It makes the skin soft and moisturized post bathing as it has hydration ingredients in it such as Honey and Shea butter. It is a mild exfoliating soap with dual sides one as a smooth and other as slightly coarse to give mild exfoliation. What makes it exclusive is the fact that it is cautiously handmade with utmost hygiene.
7 Amazing Benefits Of Buttermilk & Honey for Skin
1. GETS YOU GLOWING SKIN
2. DEEP CLEANSES YOUR SKIN
3. BUTTERMILK FOR ACNE SCARS
4. BID ADIEU TO SUN BURNS
5. BUTTERMILK FOR ANTI AGEING SKIN BENEFITS
6. PIMPLE ELIMINATOR
7. BUTTERMILK TIGHTENS SKIN
- Butter Milk For Face: The lactic acid in buttermilk makes for a great exfoliate. Use it in a mask to brighten skin, fade brown spots, and even out tone. Grind a dried orange peel and mix it with buttermilk to make a paste. Apply to face, and let it dry before wiping away with warm water and a washcloth. Alternatively, you can just soak a cotton ball in buttermilk and let it sit on your skin for five minutes.
- Butter Milk for Skin: Historians says cleopatra used to bathe in buttermilk for softer skin. Add one cup of buttermilk to your bath routine for similar results. Bet you never thought the same thing that makes your fried chicken so yummy could also make you look like an egyptian queen.
- Honey is an Emollient: Also called a humectant, honey is extremely moisturizing and helps keep moisture locked in the skin. This moisture and elasticity helps to give the skin it's natural glow and healthy look.; Anti-Bacterial: Since honey is anti-bacterial, it is helpful in treating acne and keeping other bacterial irritations on the skin at bay.
- Only 100% Pure Essential Oils: Pure essential oils clean the skin while adding valuable nutrients.
- Don’t Do Detergent: Not only do detergent soaps mask odor more than clean, they often irritate and dehydrate the skin.
- Think pH Levels: The pH is around 9-10 for Natural Bar Soap. That level is naturally alkaline, making the soap a gentler and a more effective cleanser.
- Just Say No To Chemicals: Antibacterial soap typically contains triclosan, along with numerous other harmful chemicals (including parabens, petrochemicals, and sodium laureth sulphate).
- Animal Friends: Instead of eliciting required animal testing because of the chemicals used in Other Soap, our natural soap is entirely cruelty-free. The Rozhub Team never produces products that we haven’t personally tested on own human bodies.
- Rich Lather: Creamy and silkening, nature’s ingredients make for much richer suds than synthetics used in Other Soap.
- Silkier Skin: Handmade Soap method keeps all of the nourishing ingredients intact which help prevent dry, itchy skin while actively moisturizing the skin.
- Aroma Everywhere: Anyone experienced with essential oils can tell you the overwhelming benefits of aromatherapy and the quality of EO aroma vs. synthetic fragrances. Not only will you smell amazing, but your shower will also feel like a tranquil SPA.